Tell Us About Your Business

This area is for Fusion Club Member private posts.
dgavideo

Tell Us About Your Business

Postby dgavideo » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:04 am

We'd like to know more about what type of business you have.

Why? Because we want to help you increase sales, and have a
stronger presence in the marketplace. The idea is after we
critique your site and your current business model, website and
you make some adjustments, we want to go a step further.

We would like to get on a webinar with you and assist you with
a selling webinar (or promote your service, etc.)

We will use the next 12 months to do this, however we can start
now in a first come first serve basis.

Just list in a reply to this post the following:

Business Name:
Product/Service:
Any additional information about your current strategy and business model.

Looking forward to working with you!

Dwayne M. Golden, MBA

DrChris

Re: Tell Us About Your Business

Postby DrChris » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:33 am

Hello Dwayne.
I am a service provider. I'm a professional coach and I have done teleseminars many times. I have rarely converted from free to paid, so my challenge is to create a webinar that converts. That is my strongest interest.

I have high-end coaching packages and I specialize in wellness - conquering negative and addictive habits (especially food addiction and overweight) using mind-body-spirit tools and techniques to empower people to live a healthy lifestyle long-term.

I'm sure you don't want me to write a "book" here. I'll just do a brief summary:
1. I have a very comprehensive system called the P.O.W.E.R. U.P. System.
2. I am in the process of creating a home study course that will include a couple of laser coaching sessions front and back-end (back-end to see how they are doing and also to hopefully upsell them to a full coaching package).
3. I am looking to attract higher end clients (primarily women ages 40-65 who are professionals, executives and/or wealthy, retired but struggling with this issue of overweight and food addiction.
4. I want to create a group coaching option and/or membership site with exclusive webinars and perks for members (that's a ways off).
5. I'm very comfortable speaking, and I have done a keynote on stress management, and many smaller event talks. I've had two radio shows in the past and am very comfortable in front of people.

I'm an older, single Mom of two teens and I'm looking to create a solid, reliable income working from home coaching and making money with webinars too. The typical affiliate idea with Webinarfusionpro may be something I can promote to other coaches and entrepreneurs, but right now I primarily need to get my info products and marketing funnel completed, grow my list and learn to use Webinarfusionpro for the growth of my business. As I gain clients I will be able to afford to pay a techy to handle all that your system offers, but I'm a bit of a do-it-yourselfer. I believe that if it's my business I need to know how to do enough so that I can direct anyone who I'm hiring.

Anyway, I hope that gives you enough to go on. I'm not ready to be interviewed yet, and I don't even know if my topic is what you had in mind. However, I look forward to your feedback. Thanks! I'm very excited about what your system will ultimately do for my business.
Warmly,
Dr. Chris

dgavideo

Postby dgavideo » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:34 am

Hello Dr Chris,

Thank you for your quick response. Your P.O.W.E.R.U.P. System sounds awesome, however before I provide my feedback about your concept and things you can do I need to know if you have a website, or any pamphlet, etc. as well. If you do have additional information please provide to me in your next response.

Based on what I've read I have laid out a few things below to consider as you work to complete your info products and sales funnel.

When it comes to selling your service and/or products it is vital to narrow down as far as possible so it is clear to the market place who your product/service is for. For example from what I read you are "looking to attract higher end clients (primarily women ages 40-65 who are professionals, executives and/or wealthy, retired but struggling with this issue of overweight and food addiction." This description will lead to a limited number of sales because it's not too inclusive, but yet has is something that a much broader scope of the market place should have.

Your desire and comfort in working with women from age 40-65 will interfere with your ability to reach a much broader market. When you think about it, don't most human beings battle with addictions, unhealthy living, and weight challenges? Unlike 30 years ago when typically only the middle aged could afford a good coach, now a days young adults of both genders are willing to spend money for what they feel can provide them a better quality of life. My first million dollar contract as a business coach came from a 33 year old male, and many of my clients who have easily paid a range of higher end fees never seen their 40th birthday. Just wanted to give you food for thought as you don't want to block the sales of such an awesome service you've described.

I think you should go back to your strategy for POWER UP and see how you can make it what I call "All Inclusive" so that you can increase the market you can impact. Then we can narrow down a powerful interview that could gain you some of your first clients who may very well be between age 40 -65 but also younger and/or older. I know that getting a niche service/product is what everyone advises and I know that it works. You don't have such a narrow niche and therefore in order for it provide you a strong return fast, you will need to expand the target market.

Regarding your info product, and sales funnel what is the concept there? I would like to know and provide feedback for those items as well before I can schedule an interview with you that we will do live in front of my list that I believe can benefit from your POWER UP comprehensive system.

Looking forward to hearing more so we can get a webinar scheduled with in the next few weeks.

Dwayne

vpsguys

Postby vpsguys » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:47 am

Hi,

Business Name: Easy Deal Builder
Website: http://easydealbuilder.com and alternatively http://edb-members.com
Product/Service: This is a software platform that lets you build your own deals sites based on evergreen countdown, time and date countdown, or a quantity countdown. More than 4,500 people have purchased a license for our platform. We do have 3 different licenses available ranging from a single site license at $37 up to the developer license at $997. Having the Developer license is extremely powerful and we have members making up to $25,000 per year.

We recently launched a new version of our platform for use with offline deals much like the way Groupon works and sold this via a webinar to existing holders of the developer license and also via a private offer as a complete solution to an internet marketer with a strong list offline list. This over a 2 week period generated almost $17,000 in sales via the two webinars and the replays.

One of my strategies is going to be to create an automated webinar that clients buying the platform can use to sell the solution to businesses where by they run deals sites for the businesses with typically a 10% revenue share. One member has been doing this for a few clients and from one of those clients has done $80,000 revenue since May 2014 and has earnt $8,000 for himself.

I also want to have another automated webinar that can be used by affiliates to sell the platform. The webinar price for the platform is going to be $997 but most likely will increase over time to $1997 as we have already had some interest from media companies as well. The prices quoted are a one time cost with no monthly fees, and allows you to run unlimited deals sites of your own or for clients. It does not allow you to resell the platform itself or provide it to someone else to use for their clients with the purchase of an additional license.

We did touch on a small portion of this on last weeks Fusion Club webinar but hopefully you can better appreciate things with the added detail.

cewball

Postby cewball » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:26 pm

Hello Admin! My name is Minister White and I have joined one of the fastest growing MLM companies in the World.
The name of that company is Total Life Changes, Featuring their Flagship Product, the Iaso Tea. They have many other great products also.
Like the NutraBurst, HCG, Delgado Coffee, Gano and many other products
These products are creating lots of Health and Wealth over the internet and there are thousands of testimonies of people who are experiencing
boosts of energy, detoxification, weight loss and other positive affects.

My websites are ......

http://www.totallifechanges.com/cewball

http://www.gotlcdiet.com/cewball

I also have a site where I can sell the Iaso Tea samples . http://iasoteasamples.com/3171571

My goal is to get myself and my team branded over the internet and in the city where I live in... (I live in Brooklyn NY)
I would like help from you as I have little knowledge in creating webinars for the internet. I have attempted to create a live webinar and
a recorded webinar through your training videos. ( i would like a little help to complete them lol)

I am presently doing Seminars for my business but I would like to reach a broader audience through the recorded and live webinars that your company provides. So when I found out about your company, I didn't hesitate to join it. I feel that you have a similar vision as I, to help people to succeed and not just drain their wallet for self purpose,

I would like to incorporate my Health and Wealth Business in my Ministry and I know I can get it done with your help. Money of course is not everything, but it is up there with the air we breathe lol. So I know that it is important, I just have a vision to help everyone succeed like you.

Life is not just about how big your wallet is, I believe it is about helping your fellow man by teaching him how to fish instead of just giving him
a fish for one day.

I believe that I can make many dreams come true with Total life changes. This company has great products but TLC (Jack Fallon) Also has a superb compensation plan that is creating massive wealth for many people, when they put forth the effort.

Again I am Minister Carl White and I would like to take my business to a New Level with Webinar Fusion Pro!.

gopainfreetoday

Postby gopainfreetoday » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:35 pm

Hi Dwayne:

Business Name: Go Pain Free Today / Love Living Healthier
https://lovelivinghealther.com (does need some work)
Team-Only Membership site (still inserting secrets content with nominal fee) through ClickFunnels
Products: Maveric; plus ground-breaking product for women to be launched in September with teaser video in June.

Maveric (patent-pending) is a product for men over the age of 40 who either have, beginning to realize, vitality issues, and/or trying to prevent issues regarding prostate and function. Parent company is well-established, 10 patents currently held with more to come in the health and wellness market. Launched Maveric in January 2015, already with phenomenal results.

Maveric is on special right now with buy 3 for $49 ea with special to run out on 05/07/2015. There are also other company products to be put on rotating specials, but I have a particular interest in marketing Maveric (in addition to a different and huge product launch for women in September). There are many unique qualities about Maveric with one-of-a-kind technology. I am interested in automated webinars as well as live (especially for local) webinars. Word-of-mouth clientele can build a 4 x 4 earning matrix for only 5 levels of auto-ship on this product alone that will result in over $24,000 per month in residual revenue. There is also a 30-day money-back for the client.

Maveric in itself is ground-breaking due to the fact that as designed to address the testosterone/estrogen balance in men as many products on the market will, yes, increase the testosterone levels in men, but only to have the body convert it into estrogen causing further complications with devastating side effects. Maveric is a natural and easy-to-use herbal-based supplement for men, with ingredients known to help block the conversion of testosterone into estrogen. It also helps support the body’s own production of testosterone. And very important, it helps men re-live the vitality of their youth, like when they were in their 20s.

I have a particular interest in the health and wellness industry as I am by trade a medical transcriber and have seen the medical community continue to prescribe medicine with little-to-no regard as to side effects.

I have marketing materials available in multiple languages. I have toyed with the idea of giving a free membership ($25 value) with orders.

Company website (gopainfreetoday.com) is not easy to maneuver about when only looking for one product, though it has a plethora of information regarding the viability of Maveric and its other products. I am willing to take PayPal payments to be processed through my own office until such time the client will get their own membership and be taught how to reorder.

Looking forward to hearing from you how to hone this idea in and make it fly as it is a much-needed product for today’s market.

Thank you.

dgavideo

Postby dgavideo » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:21 pm

Hey vpsguys,

Based on the websites http://easydealbuilder.com and alternatively http://edb-members.com are sites that have what we call "all inclusive" site that covers a host of options, categories, and product niches. That being the case in order to look at the many options you have in front of you to grow this business, and/or increase sales I have laid out fore you below a concept that can be inclusive of your deal site model and yet bring you much great results that others who will use the same type of pages.

Although the product/Service platform lets you build your own deals sites based on evergreen countdown, time and date countdown, or a quantity countdown. I recommend that you put less emphasis on the deal site itself and to put the attention of the buyer(s)/customer(s) on a specific product and or product category.

1. I recommend you set up a few webinars that will sell on auto pilot.

For example:

a.) To promote someone starting their own home business using deal sites
b.) To Promote the concept of selling internet marketers looking for a new product
c.) To promote your own course training people to sell using deal sites (then when they pay for your $99, you can give them the website system) as value.
d.) In order to have a stronger emphasis on what's important I recommend that you make some cosmetic adjustments.
i. Reduce the size of the Limited Time Offer by like 15% - 20%
ii. Make the Regular price a bolder font (it's hard to see and has little focus the way it is now), and then move above the current prices) http://cl.ly/ag6S
iii. Make sure that the crossing out of the price is also more bold and easy to see

You can count on me to do any one of these webinars with you in an interview, and/or promotional webinar for you to put on autopilot.

There are many ideas you can come up with, however with these sites they are so very well inclusive of unique features, and benefits that you don't really have to push hard if you set up the automated ways of selling and then drive traffic to them.

I am really glad you are not using the kind of busy sites you showed on Saturday because this model from what I see is ready for action. I have more I can say but this is enough until we speak verbally.

You can skype me to schedule a webinar for any of the concepts I recommended.

Thanks,

Dwayne

dgavideo

Postby dgavideo » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:49 pm

Hi Minister White,

I need to know if the pages you are using are yours where you can update/edit them before I can give my full response to you my friend. What I will need to know is if the pages you are sharing with us are from your TLC, or if they are from a 3rd party vendor, or if they are your pages that you can edit.

When it comes to branding yourself the way you want to do, it's a bit more difficult to do when your promotional pages promote a 3rd party and/or company. What happens is that you become the back ground noise as you point people away from you toward that company. Sort of the way you did when you introduced yourself. You actually promoted the company more than you did yourself and when this happens the brand you want will not come to fruition. Look at the sample below and see how this concept you want is different from what you are giving...

You pointed me and anyone who reads this to your supplier. With MLM and Direct sales it's a common mistake made by distributors. They see themselves more as distributors rather than entrepreneurs. The end result, you brand the products and the company and you become background noise.

Example:

I have joined one of the fastest growing MLM companies in the World.
The name of that company is Total Life Changes, Featuring their Flagship Product, the Iaso Tea. They have many other great products also.
Like the NutraBurst, HCG, Delgado Coffee, Gano and many other products
These products are creating lots of Health and Wealth over the internet and there are thousands of testimonies of people who are experiencing
boosts of energy, detoxification, weight loss and other positive affects.

My recommendation is do something like this in the future so that you can start that brand and make it easy for someone to promote you in a webinar, ad, or even email messaging...

Hey my name is Minister White and I am an entrepreneur who brings the worlds leading health and nutrition products to my global customers with ONLY premier vendors. My company (White's Global Nutrition), is an active socially conscious company in NYNY and believe that with our top products we can continue to make a difference for people not just in NY city, but globally. We combine healthy living with a wealthy mind set to impact aspects of life for our customers. Many not only choose our state of the art nutrition products, but also our income generating model that offers a better quality of life.

I recommend positioning yourself in a way that it will be easy to promote yourself with the brand you described to me in your post. What I stated above is nothing more than an example for you to use.

Regarding your website pages given in your post, it appears they are provided by your mlm company. I would never use these to achieve what you stated you want to achieve. You should create a site with your own brand that highlights your products and services but brand and promote you as the expert. You will have a greater reception and grow a team better if they follow an individual and not become a part of a company movement. When people join you they will last even after the company is no longer around. If they join the company you lose them with in 90 days, or when the company disappears, you will have lost credibility. So get a website builder, programmer or anything that is not a company branded website for MLM.

For doing a webinar, these things will have to be done first so that it can be effective. When you're ready Charles harper can do the webinar with you as I legally cannot as I own my own large MLM company and will be in breach by doing a webinar to promote another.

Let's talk more about this and identify some ways you can start working on that brand as soon as possible.

Dwayne

gainmindshare

Postby gainmindshare » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:34 pm

EVERYONE:

I'm going to add here to what Dwayne is saying although I believe he's given real comprehensive answers.

First, in terms of traffic and exposure, I would say that all of you should be teaching and doing webinars in your niche on a weekly basis...minimum.

What this does is forces you to get clear on who your target customer is and what problems they really have before you can locate them and then invite them to a webinar.

Also, I would say that you'll want to be really, really clear on your USP (unique selling proposition). What is it that makes your product different in the way it solves my problem that I would need to buy it from you and not from someone else.

I would say that if you don't yet have or know your USP, you need to define it because if you don't the only place you can compete on is price. All of us make that mistake from time to time and launch products that way. But eventually, you want to have your business and your products at a place where you're competing on value and not price.

What that says to me is that you want to develop a unique relationship with your list and create bonuses that make a product unique for your buyers even if you're marketing as an affiliate.

Charles

gainmindshare

Postby gainmindshare » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:38 pm

Minister White:

I will be talking about some local promotion of your online business in the other thread.

Dwayne has given the right information here and honestly, before you start talking promotion...you'll want to do what he's talking about there.

Charles

Return to “Fusion Club Member's Only Posting Area”