Selling Info Products in Your Local Area

This area is for Fusion Club Member private posts.
gainmindshare

Selling Info Products in Your Local Area

Postby gainmindshare » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:26 am

One of the things that I am currently doing is looking to create coaching programs in my local area. I know there is virtually no competition and I also know that there are few (internationally) who can compete with me once I am able to get the trust of the buyers there. As promised, I will be sharing the things I learn and the things I do with those who are part of the Fusion Club. If you're interested in this topic, make sure to pipe in and let me know what you're doing. I will be sharing my posts here.

gopainfreetoday

Re: Selling Info Products in Your Local Area

Postby gopainfreetoday » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:32 pm

I am also interested in the local market, as my business has both local and international internet aspects to it. Webinars geared locally are of great interest to me in B2B sales and teaching others on my team to duplicate.

gainmindshare

Postby gainmindshare » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:26 pm

Great. Interestingly, i just set up my workshops yesterday. Would you believe that the Chamber of Commerce in Harrisburg provides free workshop space? So,I set up workshops starting every Tuesday.

My philosophy is (regardless of what your niche is) that we should be teaching at least once daily. I will be taking at least one time to do that live in my local area.

I will be tracking my progress.

In looking at your product, I believe that you could benefit from doing the same thing. Meaning, you should be teaching on the problems that you know your niche is having.

I will be asking you about this in the other thread.

Charles

gopainfreetoday

Postby gopainfreetoday » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:03 am

Thanks Charles. I am looking forward to gaining the insights from practicing as well as observing. I will be monitoring most from out of town (getting to be crunch time for the baby) :D Will check back soon.

gainmindshare

Postby gainmindshare » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:48 am

Okay Everyone:

I think Step One will be to figure out what you want to offer to your buyers.

Your target market will be business opportunity seekers like yourselves.

The sub niche is information marketing or what we know as internet marketing.

So, I would say to start out with what you are going to offer.

What would you like to market?

I will be starting out in my local area with my course: "Screencast University".

Charles

gainmindshare

Postby gainmindshare » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:40 pm

Okay everyone, I have a venue.

My Chamber of Commerce allows members to host their meetings as part of our dues.

I have booked the next five weeks for my workshop, starting Monday.

I'm not sure that I will be able to get anyone there for Monday, but I am going to do everything I can.

So...I will be doing a podcast, using Meetup.com, Eventbrite and Eventful...all to promote this workshop.

As I said, if I get anyone for Monday (other than my dog and my mother) it will be a miracle.

But it will be good to go and test equipment anyway. I have a decent Mic and a wireless setup, so I will record my presentation regardless.

Okay guys, that's enough for now. I'll keep you posted on what's going on.

I'm thinking of cross posting my experience in a blog (localclientmagnet.net) and then posting it here and the Warrior Forum.

We'll see about that. But basically, I have started the process. How about you?

Charles

gainmindshare

Get Something Ready for Sale

Postby gainmindshare » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:50 pm

One of the things that I have learned is to make sure to have something to sell in connection to my niche all of the time.

This really takes a change of mindset and I will be the first to admit, I didn't have this mindset when I first start marketing.

I will help you to focus regardless of whether or not you're selling online or offline.

You are in business. And just like any other businessman or woman, what rolls off your tongue should be what you have to offer.

So don't show up to a hangout (if you're invited to speak), interview or anything else without a link where somebody can buy something from you.

If you need to fix that part of yourself, do that this weekend.

You are not in a charity, even if you do want to "help" people.

You can't help anyone if you have to work a second job to make ends meet.

So, before I go on a rant, I wanted to just let you know that I found a PLR package on my hard drive that I can use to covert to sell in my live workshop. Thankfully I don't have to create this from scratch. Thus is the beauty of PLR.

So now that I am ready to sell something, I am pretty confident about the workshop, even if no one attends. I'm now ready.

Charles

Favor2015

Postby Favor2015 » Tue May 12, 2015 3:30 am

Hi Charles,
The links to the guest webinars are not posting the link to purchase.

Return to “Fusion Club Member's Only Posting Area”